Παρασκευή 29 Φεβρουαρίου 2008

DEDICATED TO EVERYONE


It's cold outside.And the paint's peeling off of my walls.There's a man outside.In a long coat, grey hat, smoking a cigarette.Now the light fades out, And I wonder what I'm doing In a room like this.There's a knock on the door,And just for a second I thoughtI remembered you.So now I'm alone.Now I can think for myself.About little deals And S.U's And things I just don't understand .A white lie that night ,Or a sly touch at times.I don't think it meant anything to you .So I open the door.It's the 'friend' that I'd left in the hallway.'Please sit down' .A candlelit shadow on a wall near the bed.You know I hate to ask,But are 'friends' electric?Only mine's broke down.And now I've no-one to love.So I found out your reasons,For the phone calls and smiles,And it hurts And I'm lonely And I should never have tried .And I missed you tonight.It must be time to leave.You see it meant everything to me.

2 σχόλια:

Matan είπε...

pwpwwww
etoimos gia kra etsi? :P
ti kalos an8rwpos!!!!

Matan είπε...

De se pare3hgw pros 8eou.Opws eipes, algori8moi eimaste oi opoioi omws mesa apo ta blog tous exoun kati na poun. Giauto allwste profanws egw koitaw to diko sou blog kai su to diko mou ;)
Se kamia periptwsh de 8eopoiw,apla auta ta...autonohta exoun xasei thn a3ia tous shmera. O,ti 8ewroume dedomeno sto telos 3exnietai.8a mou peis kai poia eisai esu pou ta les...mhpws eisai kapoia? Apla mia fwnh twn algori8mwn :)
Kalhmera sou kai sunexise na grafeis ta sxolia sou opoia kai na einai auta arkei na nai alh8ina ;)